Brian Walsh (“BDubbs”) is a pianist and vocalist with more than a decade of experience performing professionally in front of audiences across the country. As a child prodigy, he was classically trained on the piano since the age of four and has spent a lifetime relentlessly honing his craft. His style is drawn from a wide variety of genres and artists, including Frank Sinatra, Billy Joel, Michael Bublé, Harry Connick Jr., and Jamie Cullum to name a few.
As a former Nashville-based touring musician, Brian has performed with major US award-winning artists across genres and for many notable events hosted by individuals throughout the sports and entertainment industry.
Brian is currently based in New York City working as a freelance musician, private piano/vocal instructor and is pursuing his degree in Music Education from the Aaron Copland School of Music at Queens College.
Perfect Pitch, Pianist, Classically trained, Keyboard player, Harmony vocalist, Studio session musician, National touring experience, Music director/Conductor, Self-taught on fiddle, French horn, trumpet, guitar and bass, Chorus experience (Bass I/Tenor II), Theater experience (Acting/Music Directing), Country Music Association (“CMA”) Member
- “Drops of Jupiter” with Train front man Pat Monahan – Sail Across The Sun Cruise, Jamaica
- “Go Your Own Way” and “Monday Morning” with Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood – Lahaina, HI
- “I Drive Your Truck” with Country star Lee Brice – Lahaina, HI
- “At Last” with former Janis Joplin guitarist Bex Marshall – Lahaina, HI
- “Brandy” (by Looking Glass) with Bill Murray – Caddyshack Charity Golf Tournament, St. Augustine, FL
- Had the honor to perform onboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71) aircraft carrier for over 5,000 Sailors & Marines prior to its departure and during its final “Tiger Cruise” voyage – Norfolk, VA; Oahu, HI; San Diego, CA
- The National Anthem for Philadelphia Eagles game at Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
- JOE BACHMAN: “Lookatchu” Tier One and Sirius XM Satellite Radio Tour (2014)
- CHRIS FERRARA & THE COMMON GOOD: West Coast Tier One Radio Tour (2017)
- SISTER HAZEL: Opened for (Summer 2013, December 2016, and April 2017)
- Co-writer on the Billboard Country single, “No Mercy” available on, Spotify, iTunes and Amazon.
- Harmony vocalist on Joe Bachman’s single, “Lookatchu”
OPENED AND/OR PLAYED ALONGSIDE:
Over past years on the road, Brian has opened and/or played alongside many notable bands and artists including Sister Hazel, Lee Brice, Mick Fleetwood, Train, Bex Marshall, Pat McGee Band, Andy Grammer, Rachel Platten, Eli Young Band, Kane Brown, Aaron Lewis, Phillip Phillips, Michael Franti, Matchbox Twenty, Goo Goo Dolls, Nick Lachey, Chris Kirkpatrick, Aaron Lewis, Florida Georgia Line, Cole Swindell, Jon McLaughlin, Joe Nichols, Randy Houser, Lucy Hale, Kristian Bush, among others.
- Murray Bros. annual Caddyshack Golf Tournament
- NHL Winter Classic
- NFL Players & Coaches Charity Events/Galas most notably hosted by Athletes First Sports Agency, Jason Garrett (Dallas Cowboys head coach), Eric Wood (Buffalo Bills), Kyle Rudolph (Minnesota Vikings), Breno Giacomini (New York Jets), Jahri Evans (New Orleans Saints), Maxx Williams (Baltimore Ravens)
- MLB Pre/Postgame Events
- theChive.com Green Gala (2015 & 2016)
MUSIC DIRECTOR – West Side Story, Grease, Little Shops of Horrors, Showboat, RENT, Jesus Christ Superstar, The Rocky Horror Show, Seussical The Musical, The Jungle Book, Godspell, Songs From a New World, Footloose
ACTOR – Spamalot, The Drowsy Chaperone, Miss Saigon, Cabaret, The Cocoanuts, Angels in America, The Crucible, Ragtime, Little Shop of Horrors, Oliver!, The Rocky Horror Show, Damn Yankees, Groucho: A Life in Revue, Oklahoma!, You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown, Guys & Dolls, How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
Piano Training: Elvira Kipnis — Cherry Hill, NJ (1990-2004)
College: Rowan University- Major: Music Performance/Education (2004-2006)
Aaron Copland School of Music at Queens College- Major: Bachelor’s of Music in Music Education (2019-Present)